Refugee Resettlement Housing Solutions
The Refugee Resettlement Housing problem has become an intractable problem in many countries and regions. Since the beginning of the 21st century, the refugee problem has become more and more serious, not only because of various natural disasters, such as earthquakes, floods, tsunamis, etc. but also because of wars.
Their homes became uninhabitable, they lived in dangerous places, and their country was ravaged by war. What follows is refugee housing solutions. A few years ago, refugees lived in tents or cheap houses that could not keep warm and resist cold, but with the development of the world economy and technology displaced refugees can get free housing and lead secure lives.
Our company has developed refugee housing for countries and regions to face refugee problems that can not only keep warm and resist cold, but also be cost-effective. It is a modular container house. Compared with the common concrete houses, the houses needed for Refugee Resettlement Housing require a shorter construction period, and more houses need to be built in a short time.
Therefore, the refugee camp needs modular emergency homes. Not only that, because the refugee camp is a temporary building complex built in a short time, it is more like a community, so the refugee camp should include other places that refugees need in their daily life, such as clinics and supermarkets, recreation areas, schools, etc.
Why Do People Need Refugee Resettlement Housing?
There are Several Types of Refugees.
- Political refugees: Those who have a legitimate fear of persecution because of their race, religion, nationality, belonging to a social group, or political opinion remain outside of their home country. The status of political refugees has been generally recognized by the international community, and they are basically able to obtain the corresponding refugee status in the country of asylum, and their rights as refugees can be relatively well guaranteed.
- War refugees: Refers to people who are forced to leave their place of origin to seek refuge in other places or countries due to foreign aggression, occupation, foreign domination, or civil war in their own country, resulting in serious disruption of public order in part or all of their own territory. Although war refugees have always been the mainstream of refugees and the problem of Refugee Resettlement Housing is serious, they have not been included in the protection scope of the Convention for various reasons. Some war refugees cannot obtain refugee status through normal channels, but can only obtain refugee status by applying to the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees or the country of residence for other reasons.
- Economic Refugees: Primarily refers to people who are forced to relocate due to economic reasons that cannot survive in their original place of residence, including those who have fled to the borders of neighboring countries and who have been displaced within their own country. Economic refugees are generally considered illegal refugees or illegal immigrants to be deported or repatriated by the country concerned. As wars and regional conflicts spread more and more widely. The difference between war refugees and economic refugees is getting smaller.
- Environmental refugees: Environmental refugees are defined in the UNEP report as those who are forced to temporarily or permanently leave their places of origin due to significant environmental damage (natural or man-made) that threatens people’s survival or seriously affects their quality of life. Environmental refugees are mainly divided into disaster refugees (can be divided into natural disasters and technological disasters), land expropriation refugees (can be divided into economic development and ecological extinction caused by war), and environmental degradation refugees they all need Refugee Resettlement Housing.
Refugee Housing Images >>
Flatpack Emergency Refugee Resettlement Housing
- Prefabricated buildings attract people’s interest in the early 20th century, and finally came to fruition in the 1960s. Bcause of the fast construction speed and low production cost of prefabricated buildings, they are quickly popularized all over the world. The appearance of the early prefabricated buildings was relatively rigid. But people made improvements in design, increasing flexibility and diversity, so that prefabricated buildings can not only be built in batches, but also have many styles for Refugee Resettelment Housing.
- Compared to traditional concrete buildings, refugee housing should be built quickly. And it should be standardized and unified, which is more conducive to the management of refugee camps. Different from traditional houses, all components of the flat-pack emergency housing are produced in the factory and then assembled in the refugee camp, which reduce the construction time of the entire refugee housing project. You can also have the house assembled somewhere eles and transport it to the refugee camp as a whole. And the flat-pack emergency housing can be dismantled if you want to change the location of the refugee housing.
Container Buildings and Immigrant and Refugee Housing
- Refugees and social housing should be sturdy, warm and resistant to cold and rainwater. There are many refugee housing projects that are built very well on the surface, but some houses have many shortcomings. For example, the steel they use for the house will rust easily and shorten the service life of the house, or some houses have serious water leakage problems. So what kind of house can solve these problems? Container house is a good choice for refugee housing.
- Compared with traditional prefabricated houses, it is more solid and easy to management. Because it is easy to install and every unit of container house is standard , it can build a refugee community in a short time. The container house not only solves the problem of installation speed, but also has a high cost performance. Container houses can be customized and can be spliced together with multiple houses. You can customize a suitable container house according to the specific conditions of the refugee housing project.
Henan K-home Steel Structure Co., Ltd is located in Xinxiang, Henan Province. It is a self-operating private enterprise, established in the year of 2015. We are engaged in the design, project budget, fabrication, installation of steel structure and sandwich panels with second-grade general contracting qualifications. As a result of our high-quality products and outstanding customer service, we have gained a global sales network reaching (Philippines, Singapore, Kenya, Nigeria, Spain, Mali, Somalia, Iceland, etc.). Our company has many years of experience in container house production and has built many prefabricated buildings such as refugee camps, schools, and offices. We have professional designers who will help you design the house you need. Our products and services will definitely satisfy you. If you are interested in our company and our products and want to build a refugee camp housing with container house please contact us.
SEND A MESSAGE