When many people consult our container house, they will hesitate when they know that we are a temporary container house building. Should they choose a temporary house or build it ourselves for accommodation containers?
Here I would tell you the temporary house’s advantages, so you can decide which is more suitable for you.
- Affordability– Container homes are way cheaper than your standard house, making homeownership a possibility to more people.
- Durability– Anti-earthquake 8 grades, wind-resistant 12 grades.
- Sustainability– You won’t be using up new resources when you purchase a container home, you’ll be purchasing a homemade from recycled material.
- Room to Grow– You can stack shipping container homes on top of each other to create a larger living space.
- Speedy– Container homes can be put together very quickly, making them a great shelter solution in emergency situations (for example, when towns have been wiped out by floods, earthquakes, or hurricanes).
- Easy Relocation– If you decide to pack up and move across the country, you can bring your home with you.