Container Homes Project in Puerto Rico
Container Homes Puerto Rico is prefabricated buildings. Each container home unit size is 5950*3000*2800mm (L*W*H), and can be composed of different units. So the design is very flexible and the size of each room is limitless. It can be customized to your actual needs. All components of the container dorm are produced in the factory, no need to do on the site. So the quality can be guaranteed to the maximum extent.
By the advantages above, our client in Puerto Rico after in-depth market research, our customers finally chose our products in the end.
From the beginning, we start from the family house and office first, with total order of 20 units.
Container Homes Plans
After the design was confirmed, we completed the delivery as soon as possible and successfully arrived at the destination port after 45 days of sailing at sea.
When the customer received the goods, I asked him how our goods were. He was very happy and said that our goods were stronger and stronger than expected, and the steel frame was very important.
As the special situation of the pandemic, so we send him our installation guidance, drawing, etc. He can make installation it very quickly as local without even asking us more questions about installation. He said it is very easy.
Container Homes Interior & Installation
Do Container Homes Rust?
Like the title, will container house rust? After the general container house is used for 3-5 years, after wind and rain, rust will appear to a certain extent, which will affect the appearance.
Our modular container house adopts the latest design and technology, with a galvanized layer on the outside of the steel, multi-layer protection, and more anti-rust, and the modular house can be used for a longer time.
We not only have anti-rust technology, but we have also updated the design to maximize the customer’s body feeling and the service life of our products.
- An excellent drainage system on the roof system, the middle purlin is much higher than others, so the roof will have a slope, the water will flow down directly.
- There are 4 water gutters above 4 roof beams, and 4 drainpipes in 4 columns, the water will from the roof to the ground directly. So that will not wet your house.
- At each bolt, we will apply some structural glue to ensure that the bolt will not rust easily.
Some customers may ask, what if I want to use a container house as a toilet?
Wouldn’t boards like yours get soaked easily? Then be corroded?
Then be corroded? Great question! The answer is not easy to corrode. We will replace the original MGO board in the toilet with a cement board + waterproof felt + aluminum board. (They will be more waterproof, durable, easy to clean, not easy to rust), please don’t worry.
The followings are the ablution block project we just completed for your reference.
Container House Advantages
When many people consult our container house, they will hesitate when they know that we are a temporary container house building. Should they choose a temporary house or build it ourselves for accommodation containers? Here I would tell you the temporary house’s advantages, so you can decide which is more suitable for you.
- Affordability– Container house is cheaper than traditional building house, making homeownership a possibility for more people.
- Durability– Anti-earthquake 8 grades, wind-resistant 12 grades.
- Sustainability– You won’t be using up new resources when you purchase a modular container house, you’ll be purchasing a homemade from recycled material.
- Room to Grow– You can stack shipping container homes on top of each other to create a larger living space.
- Speedy– Container homes can be put together very quickly, making them a great shelter solution in emergency situations (for example, when towns have been wiped out by floods, earthquakes, or hurricanes).
- Easy Relocation– If you decide to pack up and move across the country, you can bring your home with you.
- For internal decoration, the container dorm can be equipped with bund beds, single beds, lockers, desks & chairs, TV, and air conditioning.
SEND A MESSAGE