3-Storey Container House Man Camp Housing Project In Beijing
Product: Container Camp Construction
Manufactured by: K-home
Purpose of Use: Man Camp Housing Units
Quantity: 461 Units
Man Camp Housing Solutions
This container house project is located in the capital of China, Beijing. This is a huge man camp housing project that can accommodate 2500 workers. Due to the very tight construction period of the project, we sent professional engineers to guide 60 workers in the installation, and finally completed the construction of all 461 units in one and a half months.
1. Timeframe – all buildings to be installed and ready for use within 2 months of arrival on site.
2. Large and unfamiliar workforce tasked with installing the buildings locally.
3. Strict local code to be adhered to for MEP while also coming under budget.
4. To recycle the container after a construction site is completed.
1. Designed economical, safe accommodation spaces to fit the client’s brief. Arranged manufacture of custom-made open balconies with glass balustrades
Designed and installed unique flashing and parapets
2. Sent a team to supervise 70+ local assembly/construction workers.
3. we use this type of flat pack container house, which is strong and can be stacked to two floors, saving land space, and customers can freely transport it to other locations in the future.
All buildings were supplied on time and within budget
The Workforce Housing Camps were completed on schedule, allowing a major piece of national infrastructure to open as planned.
Facts have shown that we use this type of container house, which is recyclable, quick to install, comfortable, and meets customer expectations. The purpose of use of the camp, such as portable accommodation, site office, storage room, canteen, guard room, etc.