South Africa Light Steel Frame Houses
The modular construction of Steel Frame Houses South Africa is an innovative construction method that is considered an alternative to on-site construction of building structures. The concept of modular construction has completely changed the construction industry in the South African market because all building components are designed and produced in the factory and also comply with QHSE (Quality, Health, Safety, and Environment) regulations. The principles of mass production and customization have been successfully applied and implemented, and are widely used in various fields.
Steel Frame Houses South Africa Market Analysis
Under the global pandemic of the new crown epidemic in 2020, the supply chain interruption crisis has brought severe challenges to the prefabricated construction and light steel structures, testing whether market participants have the ability to resist attacks when faced with risks.
In recent years, Steel Frame Houses prefabricated construction has become an important part of China-Africa economic and trade cooperation. China has invested in 15% of prefabricated construction projects in Africa and is the largest investor outside of the African government and local private companies. In addition, China has undertaken about 30% of African construction projects, which is the country with the largest number of projects undertaken, even surpassing local African companies.
Why Need Steel Frame Houses Modular Buildings in South Africa?
According to the latest United Nations estimates, the population of South Africa is approximately 60 million, accounting for 46.15% of the total population of South Africa. UN-HABITAT reports that the process of urbanization in South Africa is developing rapidly. The urban population in Africa is expected to triple in the next 50 years, changing the image of the region and challenging decision-makers to use urbanization to achieve sustainable and inclusive growth and development.
Through government planning and investment, the threat of rapid population growth will lead to a massive shortage of housing. There is no doubt that the Steel Frame Houses modular building has always been a fast and affordable construction method in South Africa.
In South Africa, Steel Frame Houses are regarded as a fast and effective construction method, and K-home has played an important role in solving the housing and industrial crisis. We can provide temporary housing solutions according to local needs, with low prices, comfortable living, and service life of up to 15-20 years.
Steel Frame Houses Images >>
Features of Steel Frame Houses
Light Steel Frame Houses, whose main material is light steel keel synthesized by hot-dip galvanized steel strip and cold-rolled technology, has been accurately calculated and supported, and combined with auxiliary parts to achieve reasonable bearing capacity and replace traditional houses. Compared with traditional buildings, Steel Frame Houses have the following characteristics:
- Steel Frame Houses structural parts are manufactured with a high degree of factorization and mechanization, and a high degree of commercialization.
- The on-site construction of Steel Frame Houses is fast, which will not affect nearby residents and facilitate civilized construction.
- The steel structure of Steel Frame Houses is an environmentally friendly and sustainable product.
- Steel Frame Houses have lightweight and good seismic performance.
- The comprehensive economic index of Steel Frame Houses is not higher than that of reinforced concrete structures.
- Compared with brick-concrete houses, Steel Frame Houses can avoid the waste of resources caused by the use of earth-burning bricks
- Steel Frame Houses, because the wall thickness of light steel structure is small, can increase the effective use area than a brick-concrete structure;
- Steel Frame Houses are compared with reinforced concrete houses. Because the steel of light steel structure can be recycled in the future, but the concrete cannot be recycled, it will definitely be construction waste in the future, which will cause environmental pressure and it will take 40 years for the concrete to dry completely. , So it is easy to cause indoor humidity and humidity, which is not good for human health. However, the light steel structure does not use concrete at all, so this problem does not exist.
- The seismic performance of Steel Frame Houses is good. Since the earthquake activity is left and right and up and down, the light steel structure connected with screws forms a safe and stable box, which will not cause the wall to collapse or the floor fall to endanger personal safety due to the shaking of the earthquake.
- The construction of Steel Frame Houses adopts dry construction method, which will not cause waste of water materials. And save costs.
Steel Frame House Designs
Steel Frame House Cost
The calculation method of the steel frame houses cost per square South Africa is: Square Number * Unit Price + Freight + Tariff = Total Price.
Light steel structure houses are also divided into the single slope and double slope roofs, and the prices of these two types are naturally different. The single-slope flat roof color steel movable house is generally about $55 per square meter, and the double-slope double-layer light steel keel movable house is generally $70 per square meter. If you choose a conventional economical EPS sandwich panel, 50mm thick, double-sided 0.326mm steel plate thickness sandwich panel, the price is about $40/m2. If you have certain requirements for thermal insulation, sound insulation, and longevity, you can choose rock wool, PU sandwich wallboard materials, etc., but the price will be more expensive.
SEND A MESSAGE