Pre Engineered Steel Buildings
Pre Engineered Steel Buildings refers to the construction of part or all of the components of the building completed in the component prefabrication factory and then transported to the construction site through the corresponding transportation method, and the components are assembled by reliable installation methods and installation machinery, to become a steel frame building with functions. The construction method of the building. Compared with on-site construction, the pre-engineered building has the advantages of convenient construction, fast project progress, little impact on the surrounding environment, and easy assurance of the quality of building components.
Top 8 Advantages of Pre-Engineered Steel Buildings
- 1. Reduce construction time: The building is usually delivered within a few weeks after the drawings are approved. Anchor bolts and anchor bolts should be cast parallel to the finished product to prepare for on-site bolting. Using PEB may greatly reduce the total construction time of the project. This can also speed up occupancy rates and bring earlier income to building owners.
- 2. Reduced cost: Due to the systematic method, the design, manufacturing, and on-site installation costs of structural components are greatly saved. Bundled auxiliary components and cladding can also reduce transportation costs.
- 3. Extended length: By adding additional accessories, the length of the steel building can be easily extended. In addition, the width and height can be expanded through the pre-designed PBE for future expansion. Large-span factory space can be used.
- 4. Quality control: Since the building is completely manufactured in the factory under the expected conditions, it is divided from the project site, and the quality is easier to manage.
- 5. Low maintenance: The pre engineered metal buildings are made of high-quality paint that can be used to control the environment, used for exterior walls and steel, so it is always long and has low maintenance costs.
- 6. Energy-saving roof and wall systems: polyurethane insulation panels or glass fiber blanket insulation layers can be provided for buildings to achieve the required U value.
- 7. Building versatility: The building system can provide various types of metal wall panels, panels, canopies, and curved eaves, and can accommodate specific concrete wall panels, curtain walls, block walls, and other wall systems.
- 8. System availability and compatibility: Since the complete PEB is provided by mutual suppliers, the compatibility of all building components and accessories can be ensured. This is another major advantage of the pre-designed building system.